The blackness of the legs can reduce the beauty of the body. Many times the feet turn black due to being in the sun for a long time. Apart from this, due to not taking care of properly and due to wrong footwear, there is a problem of black feet. In such a situation, to avoid this problem, many times we go to the parlor and also take the help of pedicure. With pedicure being expensive, getting it done in a parlor takes a lot of time. But with some home remedies you can also reduce the blackness of the feet. Let us know about them in very detail –
Make use of lemon
Lemon can be used to remove the blackness of the feet. Lemon contains naturally occurring bleaching agent, which helps in lightening the complexion. To use it on the feet, cut a lemon into two pieces. Now rub this lemon on the feet for 2 to 3 minutes. If you want, you can also take 2 to 4 grains of sugar in this lemon. By doing this, scrubbing of the feet will also happen. This will help in removing the blackness of the feet.
Use of aloe vera gel
Aloe vera gel can easily remove the blackness of the feet. To use it, break an aloe vera leaf from the plant. Now take out the aloe vera gel from it and apply it on the feet. You can also use the gel available in the market. Leave the aloe vera gel on the feet for 10 to 15 minutes. After that wash the feet with normal water. By doing this regularly, the blackness of the feet will be removed.
use baking soda
Black feet can be easily reduced with baking soda and rose water. To use it, take 1 teaspoon of baking soda and mix rose water in it and prepare a thick paste. Now leave this paste on the feet by applying 15 to 20. Now wash the feet with normal water.
Use of potato juice will improve
Potato juice is very beneficial for the body. It enhances the taste of food as well as enhances the beauty. To remove the blackness of feet with potato juice, grate a potato and extract the juice. Now keep this juice on the feet for 10 to 15 minutes. After that wash the feet with lukewarm water. If your feet are feeling dry, then also apply a light moisturizer.
use orange peel
The blackness of the feet can be easily removed by the use of orange peels. To apply the peels of oranges on the feet, dry the orange peels and grind them. Now add milk to this powder and prepare a thick paste. Now leave this paste on the feet for 10 minutes. After that wash the feet with water. This will remove the blackness of the feet and also increase the brightness of the feet.
Keep these things in mind before applying these remedies
- In summer the hands and feet often turn black. Skin gets tan even after applying sunscreen repeatedly. If you are also facing this kind of problem and want to get rid of it quickly, then use baking soda. It can help bring back the lost beauty of hands and feet.
- There are many actresses, who often use baking soda to enhance the complexion. In such a situation, if you want, it can be used to make hands and feet fair. However, keep in mind that baking soda tends to dry out the skin, so don’t forget to apply moisturizer after applying it.
- The same baking soda is easily available in every home, because it is used in many ways in household works. By using baking soda once a week, you can remove the problem of tanning forever. Not only this, the skin will also look soft and soft.
- It is not necessary that you use many things for pedicure and manicure. With the help of some things, the dirt of feet and hands can not only be removed, but it will also make the skin fair. For this, first put warm water in a tub and mix 1 teaspoon shampoo and baking soda in it. When both the things mix well, then leave the hands and feet dipped for 5 minutes. After 5 minutes, clean hands and feet thoroughly with the help of loofah or soft brush.
- In summer, people keep hands and feet covered as much as possible, but sometimes it is also necessary to keep them open. Scrubs can be used to remove stubborn blackheads from hands and feet. For this, take two spoons of baking soda in a bowl and mix tomato juice and 4 to 5 drops of coconut oil in it. Now scrub your hands and feet thoroughly with this. Try this method to scrub once a week.
- You can try these home remedies to get rid of dark legs. But keep in mind that if there is itching or burning on the feet while applying some of these, then immediately wash it off with water.