In today’s time, the problem of not having periods is very common. And many times the pain in the stomach starts before the period comes. But periods do not come. In such a situation, these home remedies will prove to be a panacea in bringing the date of periods early.
Because of this, periods come every month-
Periods are part of a process that prepares a woman’s uterus for bearing and for reproduction. If the woman does not become pregnant, then the lining of her uterus is removed, which comes out in the form of blood from the woman’s vagina. This process happens every month and is called periods or menstruation.
The reasons for irregular periods are-
Irregular periods or lack of periods is a disorder that occurs mostly in women who are of childbearing age. Irregular periods means irregular, late or absent periods. Periods Regularly A woman has her periods within 21 to 35 days, which can be a little further back and forth. However, if your periods are late by more than 35 days, then you may have a disorder or problem. Not having a period can be a sign of some internal medical problem. Like PCOS or Hypothyroidism etc. However, the biggest and main reason for not having a period is pregnancy itself. However, there can be many other reasons for this as well.
Apart from pregnancy, this is also the reason for not having periods –
- Girls who have their period for the first time and women who are of menopause age, their hormones keep getting imbalanced. That’s why sometimes they don’t have periods. Due to excessive use of birth control pills, there can also be a problem of not having periods. Apart from this, due to some types of tumors, hormones become unbalanced and the woman does not have menstruation.
- If the woman does not become pregnant, then the lining of her uterus is removed, which comes out in the form of blood from the woman’s vagina. This process happens every month and is called periods or menstruation.
- The most common causes of missed periods are polycystic ovarian syndrome or PCOS (overproduction of male sex hormones in females), ovarian dysfunction, and lumps or small cysts in the ovaries. Due to these reasons, there is an effect on the menstrual cycle of women, as well as there is a problem in getting pregnant.
- Explain that women who have sugar are more likely to not have a period. Thyroid hormone also plays a role in this. If your body doesn’t make enough thyroid hormone, it can cause hormone levels to become unbalanced. Due to this also the period can be irregular or missed.
- Due to the high level of prolactin in the blood, the level of irregular or irregular periods increases. The level of prolactin in the blood increases even when the woman is breastfeeding.
- Apart from this, if you have stress or anxiety, then it affects the function of the pituitary gland, due to which there are changes in menstruation and you may have problems with missing periods.
- If you exercise a lot or are an athlete, then you may have problems with missing periods. Due to this, there is also the problem of lack of energy and weakness of bones in women.
These home remedies will prove to be a panacea in bringing periods –
Celery is very beneficial-
Ajwain is very beneficial for bringing periods at the right time. According to many reports, eating jaggery with ajwain can delay periods. But, if it is eaten like this then it can cure stomach pain. But, if you are not getting periods and you want to bring it, then put a little ajwain in a glass of water and add a spoonful of honey. Taking it helps in bringing periods and also gets relief from problems related to periods.
Consume ginger tea
After that you have ginger tea. You must have heard many times on raw ginger periods time. It is also not wrong that ginger can be used to bring periods on time. It is very hot inside. If your period is late then you can also drink ginger tea. If you want this ginger tea, then drinking 3 to 4 cups of ginger tea in a day will bring periods.
Use of turmeric is a panacea –
At the same time, turmeric is also used to bring the date of periods. Turmeric is a home remedy, which is used as a cream and medicine. Turmeric is considered a panacea to cure every disease. If you are worried about not coming on time for your period. So you can use turmeric. It can be taken in food and mixed with milk.
Papaya is very hot inside. If you want to get periods early, then start taking papaya juice two to three times a day before coming from the date or if you want, eat papaya like this. By doing this your period will come.
Consuming fennel is also beneficial-
Fennel is preferred after eating food because it helps in digestion of food. But this fennel also helps in bringing women’s periods early. If you want, you can make and drink fennel tea, which will work as a medicinal tea. Keep in mind that there is nothing to eat with it. Just have to take empty stomach in the morning. Taking this tea empty stomach proves beneficial. The method of making this tea is slightly different. For this, all you have to do is soak fennel in a glass of water overnight. After that, filter it in the morning and drink it. Now this recipe will help in bringing your periods.